Modern Toilet Cafe Taipei Gina Bear's Blog
The "Harajuku" of Taipei, this pedestrian shopping haven is one of the city's culture centres, hosting a massive variety of fashion clothing shops, eclectic restaurants, clubs, and bars. Located just west of Taipei Main Station in the historic Wanhua District, Ximending was founded during the... Daan (???) Daan is a modern commercial district. The northern part of Daan is known as Taipei's East District, offering department stores, plenty of fashion boutiques, lounge bars, and atmospheric restaurants and some of the most expensive real estate in the city.
Explore Taiwanâ€™s Unique Themed Restaurant Culture Travel
There are two Modern Toilet Restaurants in Taipei. While there's one in Shilin, I was able to visit the one in Ximending. While there's one in Shilin, I was able to visit the one in Ximending. From Ximen MRT station, take exit 6 and walk west of Chengdu Road.... We seriously had a blast from visiting the old mining village of Jiufen, hiking up Elephant Mountain to get stellar views of Taipei 101 in the rain, petting cats, eating crap at the Toilet Restaurant, and feasting every night in foodie heaven in any of the night markets Taipei has to offer.
Modern Toilet Restaurant Hong Kong Forum - TripAdvisor
Modern Toilet Restaurant website It took us a while (about 10 mins) to locate the modern toilet restaurant. The wall tiles are designed with "poop" drawings and their seats are toilet bowls with decorative seat covers. how to get singapore work visa Toilet paper does not get flushed down the toilet. According to one of my Taiwanese friends, because of low water pressure and aims to protect the environment, you are never supposed to flush your used toilet paper down the toilet.
Tummy Travels Dinner in a bathroom setup (Ximending
29/04/2017 · Modern Toilet is a well-known themed restaurant with 10 locations in Taiwan and one now in Hong Kong. My friend Sarah and I actually stumbled on one accidentally tonight in Ximending and, since it was on both of our lists to try, we decided to go in. pompeii how to get there from naples If you want fun and weird dining experience, try one of Taiwan’s most popular themed restaurants the Modern Toilet. This unique restaurant is located in the hip shopping district of Ximending.
How long can it take?
20 Incredible Things to do in Taipei Plus Some Travel Tips
- When in Taiwan Modern Toilet Restaurant Shelly Viajera
- A Day through Taipei Eatin' Crap & Petting Cats - Bobo
- Travel Blog HowWeSeeWorld Modern Toilet Restaurant
- Grumpy Traveller Modern Toilet Taipeiâ€™s toilet theme
Modern Toilet Taipei How To Get There
Modern Toilet Restaurant is a very famous restaurant on the internet.The price of the food is about NT 240, which you already get a main course, beverage, and a dessert.Many tourists come to Taipei to try to eat at this restaurant. The decoration is full about toilets! Very interesting, isn’t it?
- For, you see, Modern Toilet is a restaurant themed around going about your bathroom business. Tucked into a little laneway off Xining South Road, the exterior of Modern Toilet …
- Modern Toilet, Taipei This restaurant chain launched in 2004, inspired by one of the owners’ experience sitting on the toilet and reading a manga, Dr. Slump .
- Answer 1 of 16: Hi All, Has anyone ever visit a Modern Toilet Restaurant in Hong Kong/ Where is the restaurant, and how to get there if I am in Monkok? Is it worth a try? Sound very unhealthy!!?? Thanks
- Modern Toilet in Taipei is anything but a load of crap – the place is real, the theme is shitty and the experience is all up in your business of porcelain. The restaurant is about the toilet; it’s all about the experience, not the food. It’s about the photos, the jokes and the camaraderie of your fellow