Buying GitHub takes Microsoft back to its roots
Watch. Originally, GitHub’s Watch button was used for notification settings (today’s Watch) and repository bookmarking (today’s Star). In August 2012, they split the functionality into two buttons, after these unofficial buttons were released.... The Repository Statistics API allows you to fetch the data that GitHub uses for visualizing different types of repository activity. A word about caching Computing repository statistics is an expensive operation, so we try to return cached data whenever possible.
My first 100 GitHub stars – Hacker Noon
The app and credentials are specific for your app which you can get from the app’s credentials page. You can also pass a theme prop which will set the theme for …... Unlike Twitter or Facebook — where you can get new followers or likes by advertising — on GitHub, you get stars only if your project impresses someone. GitHub stars are more than just a number. They’re a reliable insight that engender trust and influence people when they decide to use your product or not.
GitHub API stars get the date then star is created
DroidAR. DroidAR is a framework for Augmented Reality on Android. Location based AR and marker based AR are both possible. Also read the wiki articles (or the FAQ) for more detailed information about DroidAR. how to get a job that requires a network A few months ago I made a CSS library to make navbar creation somewhat easier because most of the time you need the same things from a navigation bar: So I packed the most general features a navbar can have into a CSS library and put it on Github. But later I realized that reading documentation
Hands on with the most starred GitHub repositories
I can't figure out how to get search results from a fork of a GitHub repository. I'm using the GitHub API for this, but I can reproduce the problem using the search dialogs on github.com. how to get started on hcf In this lesson, you’ll get practice using GitHub or other remote repositories to share your changes with others and collaborate on multi-developer projects. You’ll learn how to make and review a pull request on GitHub. Finally, you’ll get practice by collaborating with other Udacity students to write a create-your-own-adventure story.
How long can it take?
"GitHub Stars" is a very useful metric. But for *what
- Counting Stars on GitHub adereth
- DroidAR by bitstars GitHub Pages
- About stars User Documentation - GitHub
How To Get Stars On Github
Organize Your GitHub Stars With Ease Astral is the best way to manage your starred repositories on GitHub using tags, notes and a powerful search feature.
- Get an ad-free experience with special benefits, and directly support Reddit. get reddit premium. github subscribe unsubscribe 13,839 readers. 13 users here now. Do you have or know of a project on Github looking for contributors? Tell us about it and we'll add it to the /r/github wiki! Welcome to /r/github! News about github. Relevant interesting discussion. Questions about github. We'll soon
- Get the skills you need without leaving GitHub. GitHub Learning Lab takes you through a series of fun and practical projects, sharing helpful feedback along the way. GitHub Learning Lab takes you through a series of fun and practical projects, sharing helpful feedback along the way.
- Describe the project’s purpose and everything the user needs to do to get from 0 to 60 mph. Follow the best practices on open-source packages of your platform of choice.
- Things you need before you get started Git & GitHub. Check if Git is installed In the so feel free to copy and paste from there, rather than typing it in manually. You can copy and paste the link from your GitHub repository page by clicking the clipboard icon next to the URL. This creates a remote, or connection, named “origin” pointing at the GitHub repository you just created. Then