[SOLVED] How to get my wireless card recognized
I recently installed Linux mint on an ACER computer. Not a dual boot, only Mint. How do I get the WNDA3100 to be recognized and work? These sticks work on all my PC's running windows.... 3/10/2014 · Linux Mint 17 does not see the wireless, Mint is the Gnu/Linux which is your OS. The instructions that I provided will help to diagnose the present issue. We need to see if any drivers for the BCM4312 are installed along with proper firmware.
Unable to connect to wifi on Linux Mint Stack Exchange
Usually, we need to type terminal commands to access our Linux hardware information. However, there is a much easier way. We can use a GUI hardware manager, a kind of Speccy for Linux, and gain instant access to our Linux hardware information, without having to go through the terminal.... Finally go to wireless connection icon at bottom right or top right depending on what linux distro you are using. You should see your usb detected. Connect. You should see your usb detected. Connect.
how to get wireless to work for linux mint? Yahoo Answers
On Linux Mint 18 Cinnamon the “address” field needs to be specified as “ip -a” does not return a result, just the usage/help message. eg after prompt “ip -a address” how to get over a toxic guy Linux has come a long way with hardware support, but if you have a wireless card that still does not have native Linux drivers you might be able to get the card …
How to Install a Microsoft Wireless Mouse in Ubuntu
16/05/2011 · Get YouTube without the ads. Working... No thanks 1 month free. Find out why Close. Getting wifi to work correctly on linux mint Ayearoflinux. Loading... Unsubscribe from Ayearoflinux? bell wireless pin how to find On Linux Mint 18 Cinnamon the “address” field needs to be specified as “ip -a” does not return a result, just the usage/help message. eg after prompt “ip -a address”
How long can it take?
How to get wireless printing work on linux mint HP
- Freshly installed "Linux Mint 17" everything fine except
- How To Enable SSH in Linux Mint RootUsers
- Identify USB Driver. Ubuntu Debian Mint CentOS Fedora
- How to enable Wi-Fi in Linux Mint? Linux & Unix
How To Get Wireless On Linux Mint
Unfortunately, finding Linux compatible USB wireless adapter is a big challenge due to driver issues. Over a past few years, I’ve used and installed various USB wireless adapters and created my own small HCL for it. In this quick blog post I will list all working USB wireless adapter.
- 10/09/2009 · When you get down to wireless adapters follow those directions and see which files it is using and how the livecd configured the wireless. Make notes if you have to. Make notes if you have to. Then boot into your installed mint and try to use the same configuration.
- Hey there, I'm using Linux Mint. Yesterday I bought a multifunction printer HP M130nw. I could successfuly install the printer via USB cable. However I cannnot access wireless printing.
- 16/05/2011 · Get YouTube without the ads. Working... No thanks 1 month free. Find out why Close. Getting wifi to work correctly on linux mint Ayearoflinux. Loading... Unsubscribe from Ayearoflinux?
- After an upgrade from Mint 13 to Mint 16 using the “fresh upgrade” method again resulted in a system without wireless connectivity, this guide was created for future reference and possibly as an aid to others experiencing the same problem.