Fender Custom Shop & Masterbuilt Bass Club Chicago
Few things in the vintage guitar market are as confusing as Fender and Gibson custom color guitars. The number of colors offered and lack of good, clean, documented specimens today makes identifying the original colors difficult.... Enamel paint is paint that air-dries to a hard, usually glossy, finish, used for coating surfaces that are outdoors or otherwise subject to hard wear or variations in temperature; it should not be confused with decorated objects in "painted enamel", where vitreous enamel is applied with brushes and fired in a kiln.
How to Know if a Car Needs a New Clutch 3 Steps (with
Guitar paint shop specializing in nitro and urethane finishes. We refinish guitars from all over the world for over 30 years now. If you have a beat up guitar we can bring it back to life. We refinish guitars from all over the world for over 30 years now.... I can't tell you what it is worth, but you might get a better idea by asking in one of the forums, or a Facebook group. I'll post some suggestions below. They WILL want pictures. Get good closeups of the headstock and neckplate.
aND TRaNsmIssION OpTIONs IT pROvIDEs THE mOsT IN-class
19/01/2009 · I've been shopping for floor stands and or wall hangers for the 3 electrics now parked against my favorite comfy chair. Some of the stands I've found state specifically that they are NOT for use with guitars that have Nitrocellulose finishes. how to find the equation of a semicircle The Squier is not, and the Taylor could be an acrylic or a water-based lacquer, similar to Rickenbacker's pioneering finish - you can read all about it on Ric's website, but I don't know what Taylor has to say about it. Nitro is so rarely used, and isn't green or earth-friendly, and it isn't good for the human respiratory system either, so it is mostly banned from use. It very rarely, and
Fender® Forums View topic Any problems with nitro
Physically, a poly finish is much harder than a nitrocellulose. Nitro is similar, if not the same, to lacquer. If you like a good, hard, high-gloss finish then you're looking at poly. how to finish off wainscoting 30/07/2012 · Nitro finishes are usually more of a matte finish. The shine is still there but more subtle and less reflective. Also nitro has a much thinner finish on guitars and is easily rubbed off (hence, vintage relics). I hope this helps.
How long can it take?
Gretsch The Premium American Classic
- Neck Finish Comparison Nitro vs. Tru Oil - YouTube
- How to tell if a guit is nitro... My Les Paul Forum
- How to strip a modern poly guitar finish stewmac.com
- 1996 Nitro Bass Boat Wiring Diagram WordPress.com
How To Tell If Finish Is Nitro Jazz
Heat-stripping a poly finish Geoff, the owner of this Fender Jazz Bass, says “It plays fine but I don't really like the color. I needed to seal the wood to ensure that the nitro would stick without peeling or lifting later on. I've often used shellac for this, but recently I've started using ColorTone waterbase sealer because it goes over everything except oils, and it's compatible with
- Nitrocellulose lacquer naturally ages over time, giving the guitar a yellowish, antique quality, often with accompanying spider cracks, also known as crazing.
- The best bass (jazz or other) that I have ever played. I have played early and late 60's, owned a few 70's and later models and gigged (though never owned) several custom shops including the 64 nos and relic and one out of japan and a few ri's out of fullerton.
- 1/12/2015 · I talk about my experience with two different methods for finishing a guitar neck: 1) Nitro and 2) Tru Oil. Hit "Subscribe" for more videos! http://www.youtube.com
- 21/02/2008 · An LTS in the name is Lacquer Taste Series, which means nitro finished. I don't know what the numbers mean though. If the specs are the same I would assume differences are aesthetic. I don't know what the numbers mean though.