The Sims Mobile All About Households simscommunity.info
One of the most important things to know about The Sims Mobile is that households do not work the same way as they do in The Sims 4. When you start the game, you have two possible household slots for Sims, with two more being purchasable with SimCash.... In order for your sims to get married, they have to start a Romantic relationship with someone. For example, if your sims repetitively flirts with a sim, they will eventually be a romantic interest.
Sims go from Married to Romantic Interest? thesims
5/06/2010 · The Sims 3 isn't even suppose to be released until June 2nd, so that information isn't known yet. In the sims 2 you had to get the sims to have intimate social actions (hugging, kissing etc.) to get them to fall in love and then the option 'propose engagement' would become available.... A few ways to keeping your friendship with the other Sims intact is by chatting with them on mobile phone or internet. You can also invite them to your home and start partying or talk. And lastly
How do you get married on sims 3 ambitions Answers.com
You've guided your Sim through their entire life in "The Sims 3," and finally, they're all grown up and ready to get married. If your Sim has found that special someone and gotten engaged, all that's left to do is plan the wedding. how to get motivated lifehacker 10/06/2009 · Best Answer: Hello what you have to do is become a partner first then when click on the partner and scroll down the options and go to be romantic say smooch then ask to move in then woohoo then ask to marry under be romantic tab.
How do I get my sims to gain weight? thesims - reddit
skytracker 2 points 3 points 4 points 3 years ago By gaining weight, do you mean more chunky or more muscular? If you want them to get fat, give them low-quality food (mac and cheese, potato chips, cake), and have them eat even when they're not very hungry. how to know if my iphone is unlocked without sim 11/04/2013 · My girl fell in love with someone when she was at University and then became girlfriend and boyfriend. My girl has now finished University, but is only allow to see her partner when he visits.
How long can it take?
How do you get married on sims 3 for ipod touch? Yahoo
- Sims 3 How do i get them into a relationship? Yahoo
- Why won't my Townies get married??? — The Sims Forums
- How to get married on sims 3 ambitions app Answer Me Fast
- How do you get married on sims 3 for ipod touch? Yahoo
Sims 3 Mobile How To Get Married
15/06/2009 · Best Answer: Well, first, you need to look at the top when you're socializing to see what the other person thinks of you. If it says: blah thinks blah is extremely irresistable, then you click on who you want to propose to (blah, in this case), click romantic, and click propose go steady or something like that.
- 10/06/2009 · Best Answer: Hello what you have to do is become a partner first then when click on the partner and scroll down the options and go to be romantic say smooch then ask to move in then woohoo then ask to marry under be romantic tab.
- how to get back together with an ex on sims 3. They are needed to present how to get your ex back coach their own passport, an ID card having a photo or delivery certificate as …
- On a serious note, if sims are engaged, yet it's a problem for them to get married if there's a boy/girlfriend, it seems really pointless to be able to plan a full-on wedding if the ultimate result is it can't happen anyways. Seems like it simply shouldn't be an option until the extra relationship is broken.
- 17/06/2009 · Best Answer: First step is Propose...Go Steady, then comes Propose...Marriage, and finally Have Private Wedding, or you can throw a wedding party and get married in front of friends.