Do I Have Swine Flu? 10 Symptoms of H1N1 ActiveBeat
19/07/2009 · Over the last couple of months I have had a bout of "flu", given that we are told the symptoms of swine flu are a) similar to ordinary flu or a viral infection, and b) that for many people the infection may be very mild.... If you think you may have flu symptoms or may have been exposed to someone diagnosed with swine flu, ask your doctor whether you should take these drugs, recommends Dr. Burke.
How do I know if I have H1N1 flu? H1N1 (Swine Flu
9/09/2009 · You do realize those are all symptoms of the normal flu. H1N1 is just a variant of that and it might be a little more. Also, everyone is getting sick now so just take homeopathic drops that you can get from Whole Foods and buy a pack of Zicam to help you out too because I had the flu last year (not swine) and it sucked :... Most primary care offices now have rapid flu tests in their offices that can tell you if you test positive for type A or type B influenza.
Can I tell if I have already had Swine flu is there a
13/07/2009 · If you can use a computer, you haven't got either. The symptoms for seasonal flu and swine flu are exactly the same. You have a high temperature, a sore chest and usually a cough, but the main symptom is utter listlessness. how to get equalizer on spotify pc Most primary care offices now have rapid flu tests in their offices that can tell you if you test positive for type A or type B influenza.
When the Flu Turns Deadly Cold & Flu Information
One cannot exactly know that he/she is suffering from swine flu because the symptoms are very similar to regular flu. If you have very high fever for more than a day or two, sudden breathlessness how to get your head in the game 1/07/2009 · A new iphone app called problem halved is released next week. if you have any problems with swine flu post them there and people who have had swine flu may be able to share their experience of the flu.
How long can it take?
Five myths about swine flu and what you should do if you
- The Symptoms of Swine Flu The New York Times
- How do you tell if you have Swine Flu? health.answers.com
- I was wondering how do you know if you have the swine flu
- How to know that you have H1N1 (swine flu) Quora
How To Know If You Have Swine Flu
It’s hard to tell whether you have swine flu or seasonal flu, because most symptoms are the same. People with swine flu may be more likely to feel nauseous and throw up than people who have seasonal flu. But a lab test is the only way to know for sure. Even a rapid flu test you can get in your doctor’s office won’t tell you for sure.
- If you think you have the swine flu, know you can get very sick quickly. Your other medical conditions put you at risk. Go to the emergency room if you: Your other medical conditions put you at risk. Go to the emergency room if you:
- 4. Sore Throat. Most sore throats are caused by a common cold virus or a more serious infection, such as H1N1. Your sore throat may also be exacerbated if you have …
- The Swine flu will present the same way other 'winter-time' flu does....fever, body aches, cough, malaise, and often a headache. It hits hard and suddenly. If you start running a fever of 100 F or more and you have these other symptoms, you can see your Dr and get the antiviral meds that have been
- Most cases of flu, including H1N1 flu, require only symptom relief. If you have a chronic respiratory disease, your doctor may prescribe additional medications to help relieve your symptoms. If you have a chronic respiratory disease, your doctor may prescribe additional medications to …